RETURNS AND REFUNDS
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you buy goods from us online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to cancel your order and obtain a full refund if you request one within 14 days after delivery of the goods. This does not apply to the products listed as exclusions below, unless they are faulty, damaged, missing or otherwise not in accordance with specification.
You can amend / cancel an order FOC provided none of the exclusions below apply:
In case of furniture orders, fully or partly consisting of upholstered components, items with mix-and-matched components - i.e. not shown on the web site, made to order items, special size items, items purchased in a finish/es available but item not showing in that finish/es on the web site, items not on sale on the web site, items with mix and matched components i.e. items not sold as shown or not on sale on the web site, a claim for any abortive labour and materials costs may be made for up to 40% of the order amount whether the item has been dispatched or not, because the manufacturing process starts from the moment you place the order.
To cancel a Contract, you must inform the Company in writing.
If the goods have been delivered:
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within 14 days, from delivery date. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Goods in accordance with the Company refund policy.
You will not have any right to return any of the following Goods:
- special size items.
Unless having ascertained manufacturing faults, made to order items, items with mix-and-matched components - i.e. not shown on the web site, furniture with upholstered components, items purchased in a finish/es which is available but items not shown in that finish on the web site, you will be entitled to a part refund only, as a claim for any abortive labour and materials costs may be made for up to 40% of the order amount.
This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
When you return Goods to the Company:
- Because you have cancelled the Contract with the Company within the fourteen-day cooling-off period, provided no exclusions apply, the Company will refund the price of the Goods in full, including the cost of sending the item(s) to you, if extra transport charges were charged at time of order. Head2home will deduct from any refund the cost of recovering goods from customers. In case the table or cabinet or other items has also been assembled at your property and you then decided the product is not of your liking, you will be charged with disassembling cost and return haulage, with the charge being dependent on the size and weight of the product, which can be quoted on request. You can return the products through our logistics network or by your own chosen method, provided the goods are returned in good conditions. After receipt of the returned goods, the Company will examine them to ascertain there are no damages and that all conditions have been accounted for and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. The Company will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days since receipt of the returned goods. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) to Roberto Rossellini Ltd, t/a Head2home, Triumph Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2GA.
- Because the goods were faulty: it is in our interest to sort the problem out. You are entitled to replacement of the faulty parts only if partial replacement is possible, so we will offer partial or full replacement, or allowances, or repairs. If you were not happy to accept any of these, then the faulty goods only can be returned against full refund, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you if extra delivery charges were charged. The cost for returning/collection will be paid for by Roberto Rossellini Ltd, t/a Head2home, Triumph Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2GA.
- If the faulty goods were part of a larger set, and you wanted to return the full set, the return costs including dis-installation will be charged and deducted off the refund. Please check if any penalty charges apply;
- If at time of collection/dis-installation the goods were found damaged, with damages you had never reported until time of complaint, you may be denied the possibility of returning the goods and having a refund;
- REFUNDS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNLESS THE GOODS ARE PACKAGED IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND ARE IN A SALEABLE CONDITION.